SOFTSJ presenting WordWeb Pro Ultimate Reference Bundle for free. So scroll to the bottom for the download link.
WordWeb Pro Ultimate Reference Bundle Overview
If you’re yearning for a selected a part of speech you’ll click on the Noun, Verb, Adjective or Adverb buttons to point out solely the relevant synonyms and connected words. To seem at a selected sense, you’ll click on the sensor range.
Browsing around connected words is simple: click on the tabs for synonyms, antonyms, parts, part of, types, type of, similar, see also, and anagrams. Double-Click on the word To check the definition for one amongst the connected words. You’ll additionally use the rear and forward buttons.
Related words even have “+” and “-” buttons to be additional or less specific. For instance, if you investigate the similar words, perhaps you need to check words that square measure additional loosely similar: you’ll do that by pressing the “+” button and return once more by pressing the “-” button.
WordWeb professional will research words in just about any program with only one click: merely hold down the Ctrl key and right-click on the word. If you’re online, with one additional click, you’ll be able to search internet references, for instance, Wikipedia additionally. The hotkey is often custom-made. Otherwise, you will use a keyboard route if you favor.
If you’re writing a document, you’ll be able to choose a similar word and replace the lookup word. WordWeb has the choice to spotlight wide used synonyms, excellent for serving to you write clear easy-to-understand English.
In addition to victimization, the first English lexicon, and wordbook provided if you’re online you’ll be able to search your selection of internet references additionally. Every text is on a separate tabbed page for simple cross-referencing. The list of tabs is often custom-made to use your favorite references. Wikipedia and a few online dictionaries area unit put in by default.
You can additionally get third-party elective dictionaries, together with the Oxford, Chambers and Collins dictionaries, shown on separate tabs just like the internet references.
WordWeb Pro Ultimate Reference Bundle Features
- One-click look up from almost any program, including MS Word
- Tab pages to quickly check web references
- Add optional third-party dictionaries in separate tabs
- 70 000 audio pronunciations
- Clear text pronunciations with syllables
- Bookmark words
- Highlights commonly used widely-understood words
- Links between sounds-like and often-confused words
- Find words matching a pattern
- Add definitions to the database
- Solve and find anagrams
- Copy results to the clipboard
- Search for words in a large number of optional extra word lists
- Add your own custom glossaries
- Import and export custom definitions and glossaries
- Configure for American, British, Canadian, Australian or Asian English
- Option to hide (default) or flag vulgar and offensive related words
- Reverse definition (full text) search
The extensive up-to-date dictionary database features:
- Definitions and synonyms, including many compounds and proper nouns
- Word relations: find antonyms, parts or types, less specific words, etc.
- Over 130 000 synonym sets and 165 000 root words
- Search 290 000 words, compounds and derived forms
- 70 000 pronunciations, with pop-up hint pronunciation key
- 70 000 usage examples
- View alphabetically nearest words, suggestions for many misspellings
WordWeb Pro runs under Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 and 10 (desktop). You do not need to be online to use WordWeb.
Note: Lastly, to download you have to click on the Download button below. It will take you to another page. Therefore Click on Submit Request. Wait for a few seconds, and the download will automatically start.