SOFTSJ presenting Microsoft Office Pro Setup 2016, the successor of world’s best and most used office suite. Firstly go through the overview to get a throw idea of the all-new MS Office Pro 2016.
Microsoft Office Pro Setup 2016 64 Bit Overview
Microsoft developed the Microsoft Office Pro Setup, which has become an essential part of modern computing. Bill Gates first announced it on 1 August 1988, at COMDEX in Las Vegas. Including PowerPoint, Word, Excel the current Microsoft Office Setup 2016 includes a bunch of other essential software such as OneNote, Skype for Business, Access, Visio and so on. Besides, it gives the user to maintain coordination among multiple software included.
For example, you can connect your Microsoft Account to sync the data you may work on. Besides, you can now use spreadsheets, documents or even photos or videos directly from the cloud. On the other hand, Microsoft Office Pro Setup 64 Bit 2016 comes with almost all primary language support.
Following are the desktop applications available right now in Microsoft Office Pro Setup 64 Bit 2016
- Microsoft Word: The widely used and most functional word processor included in Microsoft Office Suite.
- The Microsoft Excel: The leading spreadsheet application that initially competed with the dominant Lotus 1-2-3, and eventually outsold it.
- Microsoft PowerPoint: One of the most prominent presentation program that we use to create slideshows mostly composed of text, graphics, and other objects, which can be displayed on-screen.
- The Microsoft Access: A database management system for Windows that combines the relational Microsoft Jet Database Engine with a graphical user interface and software development tools.
- Outlook: One of the best email clients available for Windows and Mac.
- Microsoft OneNote: A personal digital notebook for taking notes in different formats.
- Microsoft Publisher: A desktop publishing app used for designing brochures, labels, calendars, greeting cards, business cards, newsletters, website, and postcards.
- Skype for Business: A real-time integrated communications client for conferences and meetings.
- Microsoft Project: A project management app for Windows to keep track of events and to create network charts and Gantt charts, not bundled in any Office suite.
- Lastly, Microsoft Visio: A diagram and flowcharting app for Windows not bundled in any Office suite.
Information Source: Wikipedia
System Requirments for Microsoft Office Pro Setup 2016 64 Bit
- One gigahertz (GHz) or faster x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set.
- 2 GB RAM, 3.0 GB available disk space, 1280 x 800 screen resolution.
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2. For the best experience, use the latest version of any operating system.
- The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge.
- Also, .NET 3.5 required. Some features may need .NET 4.0 or 4.5 CLR
Note: Lastly, to download you have to click on the Download button below. It will take you to another page. Therefore Click on Submit Request. Wait for a few seconds, and the download will automatically start.